Getting your logo the way you want it is really important – it’s the image you want people to recognise and connect with your business. It’s got to work equally well on a t-shirt, a vehicle, a banner and as a social media profile.
Our first step in logo development is to chat over your ideas and get an idea of the sort of styles and colours you like. We then develop 5 or 6 different ideas from those guidelines and work with you to hone in on the elements you like.
We develop logos in Adobe Illustrator which creates the
The final logo is produced as a pack that includes a variety of formats and sizes to suit any printing, branding or digital marketing material you need to produce. Typically this includes your logo in the following formats:
- JPEG – a compressed file perfect for online and social media use in several sizes
- PNG – similar to a jpeg but uncompressed and with transparent background
- PDF – perfect for most printing applications.
- AI – the original Illustrator file which can be used for any print project
- EPS – a universal vector format for any print project
- SVG – similar to EPS but more often used for super sharp logos on websites.